Thursday, November 10, 2011

MAYBE TODAY I WILL GET THE PRINTS POSTED!!!

MAYBE today I will get the prints posted!  One print already sold before I even got it posted!  I have 13 prints of Ellianna's ready to show!  I just need to get them on here! 

The lighting is not so great today as it is cloudy and rainy - but maybe that will actually help to take away the glare that I have had trouble getting rid of on the prints when I photograph them!  I will try to get them on here TODAY!

Waiting for the fingerprinting letters from the USCIS for Lina's adoption - if they come today then a drive to the fingerprint center for our fingerprints for LINA's adoption will "trump" the day and the prints will have to wait for another day! 

BUT maybe today is the day I finally get them posted on ART for ORPHANS!

GET ready...Sure wish you could have seen the smile of sweet Ellianna when Uncle Robby was choosing which print he wanted to purchase!  She knows that she is artist and she is so very proud of her work!  Very much like the LORD to use a little girl who can not speak to be a "voice for the voiceless"!  If she can do it so can you!

I have 6 new prints I am now working on too!  She painted 2 new ones on Tuesday and I LOVE THEM!

Gotta post the photo of Ellianna painting too!  It was hard to take a photo because she knew that I was photographing her and she started to become a little actress and made getting a good photo difficult!  Maybe I will show some of the very goofy photos that were the norm of my photography session!

So till later...have a great day and may the LORD bless you today!

BE a voice for the Voiceless where ever you are today!
Proverbs 31: 8-9 Speak up for those who can not speak for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment